- MCS-MTA 2017-20 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBO)
- Letter of Agreement (LOA) RE: MVA Online Learning Model-Facilitated Curriculum Delivery
- Letter of Agreement (LOA) RE: Additional Coach and Counselor Positions Based on Short-Term Funding
- Letter of Agreement (LOA) RE: Class Size Overages
- MCS-MTA 2020-2023 Tentative Agreement (TA)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) RE: Independent Study Plan-COVID-19
- Teacher Rights
Tentative Agreement Ratification
At the MCS Board meeting (9/13/21), the Board passed the TA with a unanimous vote of 7-0. This ratified Tentative Agreement is now a part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between Modesto City Schools and the Modesto Teachers Association.
Thank you to the many who participated in our General Membership meeting and who voted on the Tentative Agreement
The TA Ratification results passed with a vote of:
YES -- 514 (93%) NO -- 38 (7%)
MOU: Independent Study Plan
This vote gives the Association the ability to enforce the elements of the agreement, as well as confirming the additional 4.5% of compensation on the salary schedule for the 2021-22 school year only (the additional amount will be taken back off the salary schedule for the 2022-23 school year).
Thank you to the many who participated in our Town Hall and who voted on the Independent Study Memorandum of Understanding.
YES -- 411 (94%) NO -- 25 (6%)