Advocates for our profession & students
Interested in becoming a site rep? Contact MTA to for more info.
- Site Representative Roles
School Site Representatives
Elementary Schools (TK-6)
Middle Schools (7-8)
High Schools (9-12)
MTA Rep Stipend Guidelines
MTA offers a 3-tier stipend for active Stie Reps. In order to earn the stipend, a Site Rep must the requirements for each level.
- Hold monthly 10-minutes meeting.
- Actively help recruit non-members to join MTA.
- Attend at least 8 out of 10 Rep Assembly meetings.
- Attend a Rep Training Session.
Level 1: $300
- Meet Job Responsibilities and Attendance, which may be virtual.
Level 2: $400
- Meet Job Responsibilities and Attendance, which MUST BE IN PERSON.
Level 3: $500
- Meet Job Responsibilities and Attendance for Level 2 (In Person).
- Complete at least one of these Work Options:
- Regular participation on a standing committee (70% of meetings).
- Attend two MCS Board of Education meetings.
- Attend a CTA conference.
Representative Assembly (RA) Meetings
All MCS Certificated Employees are welcome to attend our monthly RA meetings.
You are not required to be a Site Representative.
Our RA meeting format for the 2022-2023 school year will be hybrid.
You must be logged in to post a comment.